Is the person in charge of offering solutions to your migratory situation doing the same in a correct, efficient and satisfactory way.

If your intention is to reside in Mexico, there are several ways to do it, one is by job offer, that offer has to be issued by a natural or legal person that has proof of employer registration. Another option is per family unit, in this case it must be a direct family member ie father, mother, spouse, minor child, younger brother or sister or guardian of the applicant, also if you wish to study, applying for the visa of student, in the Mexican consulate in your country of residence. Or you can do it through an investor visa or by economic solvency.

Afghanistan, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Albania, Saudi Arabia, Azerbaijan, Angola, Algeria, Bahrain, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Bangladesh, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Burundi, Belarus, Botswana, Bhutan, Benin, Brunei Darusalam, Cape Verde, ChinaCorea North, Cambodia, Comoros, Cote d'Ivoire, Cameroon, Congo, Cuba, Chad, Congo, Dem. Rep. (Zaire), Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Eritrea, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Russian Federation, Fiji Islands, Philippines, Gabon, Grenada, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Guatemala, Guyana, Georgia, Guinea, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, India, Iran, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Liberia, Lesotho, Libya, Lebanon, Macedonia, Morocco, Mongolia, Madagascar, Mauritius, Montenegro, Malawi, Mauritania, Mozambique, Maldives, Myanmar, Mali, Moldova, Namibia, Nicaragua, Nauru, Niger, Nepal, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Papua, New Guinea, Qatar, Central African Republic African Republic, Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, Rwanda, Salomon Islands, Sao Tome and Principe, Somalia, Western Samoa, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Serbia, South Africa, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Seychelles Islands, Sudan, Saint Lucia, Sierra Leone, Suriname, Holy See, Syria, Swaziland, ThailandTimor, East, Turkmenistan, Taiwan, Togo, Turkey, Tanzania, Tonga, Tuvalu, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.

Up to 180 calendar days.

The temporary resident card can be renewed 30 days before its expiration date, even until the last day of validity

If your card is sold abroad and you are within a period no longer than 55 calendar days from the expiration date, you can renew it by entering Mexico within 5 business days of your entry and do not lose your seniority, as long as your procedure to start is a renewal. It does not apply if you must initiate a change of immigration status.

Unfortunately no, the deadline that the migrant agent places in your FMM is fixed, the maximum period of stay is 180 days.

The first thing you must do is go to an agency of the Public Prosecutor's Office to file a report of loss, to later request a replacement at the national immigration institute.

The first thing you should do is go to a specialist in the subject to determine the cause of the refusal, if this is wrongly substantiated, should be filed a review resource to the Hierarchical Superior, otherwise see if we have an option to regularize our immigration status , just keep in mind that if in the office an exit order is dictated it is necessary to leave the national territory.

Permanent residence is obtained by:

  • Have 4 consecutive and uninterrupted years with temporary residence,

  • Complete 2 consecutive years with temporary residence only when it is by family bond, that is, by being married to a Mexican citizen, or permanent resident.

  • If you have a Mexican child, you acquire permanent residence automatically through the corresponding procedure.